Latest Posts

TRESemmé Smooth and Silky Touchable Softness Conditioner Review

By 4:01:00 PM , , , , ,

Price: $4-$6
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5

Description:
TRESemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner delivers intense moisturization where your hair needs it most, calming frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down. TRESemme Smooth and Silky hair conditioner, enriched with Moroccan Argan Oil, is a hydrating moisturizing conditioner that is light enough for daily use, leaving your hair enviably polished and salon-smooth.

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aspartic Acid, Quaternium-18, Fragrance (Parfum), Dmdm Hydantoin, Isostearamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, Peg-9, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Disodium Edta, Amyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Biotin, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk, Ascorbic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Niacinamide, Soluble Collagen, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol.

Review:
I've used this product about 3 times. All of those times it was because I'd ran out of my regular conditioner in the middle of washing my hair. I'd reach up and grab this product, which my mother mainly uses. All 3 times it made my hair soft and easy to detangle. When my hair dried it was still soft and my curls were very defined. They actually clumped.

The first time I used it, I was very surprised at how easy it was to detangle. I was used to struggling to detangle my dense multi-textured hair and keeping it detangled while I worked on other sections of hair. When I used this conditioner, it's like it coated my strands and prevented them from intertwining with each other.

The other reviews for this product are positive and others are saying the same thing as me.
The only reason I didn't make this a staple product is because I'd prefer not to regularly use silicones in my hair in order to avoid build up. If you don't mind using silicones, this is definitely a good product.

Bottom Line:

Great conditioner that helped to soften my hair and define my curls. Would have continued using if it didn't have silicones.

You Might Also Like

0 comments