Latest Posts

Hairfinity Vitamins Review

By 9:04:00 PM , , , , , , ,

(Image Source: Phyrra.net)

Price: $25-$30
My Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Description:
Hairfinity is a nutritional supplement that is transforming the hair of women all over the world. A unique natural blend of vitamins, nutrients and our exclusive CapilsanaTM Complex, it promotes healthy hair growth and nourishes your hair from the inside out.

Image

Review:
The main thing people want to know about hair vitamins are if they work. My outlook is "they're vitamins so even if my hair doesn't grow at least I got most of my daily vitamins."

After a month of taking Hairfinity, I can say it kind of works. BUT it definitely has its cons that I don't really feel like dealing with for the sake of my hair growing slightly faster than usual.

I'll start by saying that I couldn't be consistent with taking Hairfinity because the pills are HUGE and hard for me to swallow. Also I hate the smell lol.

Most days I was only able to take one pill, and some days I just couldn't bring myself to be bothered with those horse pills. The days that I actually took both pills are far and few in between.

A lot of people who have taken Hairfinity has talked about acne breakouts. I have breakouts here and there anyway so I won't connect it to the pills. The only thing I have noticed during my month of taking Hairfinity is that it took a bit longer than usual for my bumps to go down. It didn't bother me much but it was definitely noted.

Bottom Line:

Effective, but the pills are hard to take as well as smelly.


You Might Also Like

0 comments