Latest Posts

African Black Soap VS Commercial Facial Cleansers

By 11:18:00 PM , , , , , , , ,

http://www.blackhairinformation.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/oily-skin.jpg 

Commercial Facial Cleanser Pros
Effective

Commercial Facial Cleansers Cons
Can be expensive
Only a little bit of product in the container
Can contain harmful chemicals


Raw African Black Soap Pros
Affordable
Great value (a little goes a long way)
Effective
All natural

Raw African Black Soap Cons
Can be a bit drying


Raw African Black Soap is the only thing I use to clean my skin for the rest of my life.
Commercial skin cleanser were effective, but to be honest they always dried my skin out too much. I've had other cleansers leave residue on my face, causing my acne to become worse.

I tried Black Soap after my cousin recommended it to me. She uses it on her face to remove her makeup and she attested to it being a good cleanser.

My acne improved significantly since I started using Black Soap, but I saw the most improvement after incorporating shea butter. These two work well together, as if they were made for each other. Black soap is a bit drying to the skin, but shea butter restores moisture. They are truly my holy grail products for keeping my skin healthy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments