Latest Posts

My Experience Using A Satin Pillowcase

By 9:04:00 AM , , , , , ,


I've been using a satin pillowcase for about 3 years and honestly it makes everything so much easier.
I had a common issue of my satin scarf coming off at night and I would wake up to a dry, tangled mess of hair in the morning. At the time my pillowcase was just the normal cotton one.

What I didn't know was the reason my hair looked like that in the morning was because the cotton material sucked the moisture out of my hair. Whenever my scarf slipped off at night it was as if an apocalypse happened on my head and it would take something short of a miracle to fix it.

When I switched to a satin pillowcase, I stopped waking up to a dry bush of hair. My hair was noticeably softer and my curls stayed intact. Eventually I even became lazy and started slacking on wearing a satin scarf. My hair was still fine. Now I only wear my scarf if I need my edges to lie down for the next day.

I definitely give satin pillowcases 5 out of 5 stars.

You Might Also Like

0 comments