Latest Posts

OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner Review

By 12:54:00 AM , , , , ,

Price: $7-$9
My Rating: 1 out of 5 stars

Description:
Nourishing. Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance. Sulfate free. Why We Love It - It's like a trip to the tropics in a bottle. Why You Want It - The luxuriously creamy, foaming, hydrating formula leaves your hair feeling clean, glowing, softly scented and super soft. What's In It For You - Organic coconut milk and ultra whipped egg white proteins along with weightless coconut oil to hydrate and nourish your hair as gentle cleansers wash away impurities. Not tested on animals. Made in USA.

Ingredients:
DI Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamide DEA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium - 11, Panthenol, DMDM Hydantoin, Silk Amino Complex, Coconut Milk, Egg White Protein, Coconut Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance.

Review:
I picked this conditioner up from the beauty supply store. I wanted to try it since my hair loves coconut oil, so I thought it would love this conditioner as well. I actually purchased the travel sized bottle of the conditioner to try it before buying the whole bottle, and I'm happy I did.

This conditioner actually made my hair feel kind of hard and it was more difficult to detangle. After reading other reviews of this conditioner, I saw that some people also had a similar experience. Some say it's because of the protein that's in the conditioner.

Bottom Line:

This is clearly a good conditioner for a lot of people, but it's just not for me. If you're sensitive to protein, I'd also stay away from this conditioner.

You Might Also Like

0 comments