Latest Posts

Raw African Black Soap VS Shampoo

By 7:29:00 PM , , , , , , , ,

Black Soap Pros
All natural
Affordable
Effective

Black Soap Cons
A bit drying on the hair
Scalp was oily the next day

Shampoo Pros
Affordable
Effective

Shampoo Cons
Can be drying to the hair
Usually has sulfates (unless labeled as sulfate free)


I've tried Raw African Black soap for my face and scalp. My face loves it (especially when I follow up with shea butter) but it may be too drying for my scalp and hair. It cleaned my scalp well but I think it may have done too good of a job. My scalp produced even more oil than usual as punishment, so I was back to square one.

I'll just stick to using sulfate-free shampoos. It may not necessarily be completely natural but it's what works better for my hair.

You Might Also Like

0 comments