Latest Posts

Taliah Waajid Lock it Up Hair Gel Review

By 8:34:00 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Price: $6-$8
My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Description:
Maintains locs, twists and naturals. This product is part of a natural anti-bacterial system. All colors/fragrances used are derived from dried fruit extracts and juices.
  • Adds moisture and sheen
  • Holds with no flaking
  • Defines natural curl pattern
  • No alcohol
  • No animal testing
Ingredients:
Deionized Water (Aqua), carbomer, Yarrow Roots (Achillea Millefolium), Rosemary (Rosmarinus), DMDM Hydantion, Indian Hemp Extract (Cannibis Sativa), Brown #518, Yellow #10, Nettle (Citrus Aurantium), triethanolamine, fragrance

Review:
This is my go-to product for retwisting my roots. The hold is really good, the gel is light, and it doesn't flake or leave residue. It also smells nice (to me). You don’t need to put a whole lot for it to be effective.

After retwisting, I make sure I sit under the dryer. My hair is very dense and air-drying my locs takes forever. I also find that when I air-dry, the hold is not as good.
Because I bought this for my locs, I can't really say if it helps with curl definition but other reviews have given it 5 stars in that regard as well.

Bottom Line:

Excellent product with a good hold that won't flake or leave residue.


You Might Also Like

0 comments