Latest Posts

Tea Tree Oil Review (For My Dandruff)

By 8:42:00 PM , , , , , , ,

Price: $3-$5
My Rating: 1 out of 5 stars


Description (Hollywood Beauty Brand):

A natural preventative for mild cases of anhydrosis (dry skin), this oil's natural ingredients are widely believed to have healing and restorative properties. Our seven natural oils along with vitamin E and Aloe Vera will leave your skin, scalp and nails soft and clean.


Ingredients:

Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Tea Tree Leaf Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) , Safflower Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius) , Rose Hips Fruit Oil (Rosa Canina) , Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) , Peanut Oil (Arachis Hypogaea) , BHT , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) , Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus) , Chamomilla Extract (Recutita Matricaria) , Arnica Montana Flower Extract , Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis) , Sage Leaf Extract (Salvia Officinalis) , Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract , Burdock Root Extract (Arctium Minus) , Lemon Peel Extract (Citrus Medica Limonum) , Ivy Extract (Hedera Helix) , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract , Indian Cress Extract (Tropaeolum Majus) , White Nettle Flower Extract (Lamium Album) , Isopropyl Myristate , Fragrance , Phenoxyethanol , Methyl Paraben , Isopropylparaben , Isobutylparaben , Butylparaben , D&C Yellow #11 (CI 47000)


Review:

This is something I purchased because I heard that tea tree oil would help with dandruff. Honestly this oil didn’t do anything at all for my case. Maybe if I had gotten an oil that's purely tea tree oil my review would be different but this did not help my scalp at all. In the future I would like to buy a pure one from Whole Foods or something and do a follow up review.

Bottom Line:

Didn’t work for me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments