Latest Posts

Raw Shea Butter VS Commercial Facial Moisturizers

By 1:00:00 PM , , , , , , , , , ,


Commercial Facial Moisturizers Pros
Effective
Smells good

Commercial Facial Moisturizers Cons
Can be expensive
Only a little bit of product in the container
Can contain harmful chemicals


Raw Shea Butter Pros
Affordable
Great value (a little goes a long way)
Effective
All natural

Raw Shea Butter Cons
Some may not like the smell


My skin loves shea butter and so does my wallet. I've had the same container of shea butter for over 2 years and I use it on my face every day. I also occasionally use it for my hair.

Commercial skin moisturizers were effective, but my skin always looked dull. I switched to raw shea butter after seeing so many naturals boast about how it helps their hair and skin. I love it because it gives my skin the proper moisture it needs as well as a healthy glow.

As another perk, my acne improved A LOT since I started using shea butter along with Raw African Black Soap. These two products together saved my skin.

The only downside to shea butter is that if you're used to your facial products smelling like flowers or a tropical island, it could take some time to get used to the earthy smell of shea butter. I never cared for smelling like fruit so it was cool with me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments