Latest Posts

Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil

By 4:00:00 PM , , , , , , , ,

Price: $2-$4
My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Description:
Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil is a blend of light penetrating natural oils enriched with vitamins and African herbs. It conditions dry skin and cuticles and is great for relaxers, curls, locks, braids, twists, texturized and natural hairstyles.

Ingredients:
Soy Bean Oil, Walnut Seed Oil, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Olive Fruit Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Safflower Oil And Calendula Extract And Yarrow Extract And Cucumber Extract And Carrageenan Extract And Ginseng Extract And Sage Extract And Comfrey Extract And Ginseng Extract And Sage Extract And Comfrey Extract And Aloe Extract, Fragrance

Review:
This is my go-to oil blend for sealing moisture in my hair, hot oil treatments, and for pre-detangling. It smells good to me but it is strong and some people may not like it. For the price it's also a very good deal. I use this oil after I put in my leave-in conditioner to seal in moisture when I wear my hair out and for when I twist or braid it up. It provides great shine to my hair especially for twist-outs.

It's also great for "pre-detangling." Sometimes I'll let put conditioner and oil on my hair and let it sit for an hour under a plastic cap. Then before shampooing my hair I'll actually detangle it while everything is nice and smooth.
Other reviews for this oil are good. Some people use it on dry skin as well.

Bottom Line:

Good, versatile oil blend for those on a budget.

You Might Also Like

0 comments