Latest Posts

Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse Review (For Oily Scalp and Dandruff)

By 12:10:00 PM , , , , ,

Price: $3-$4
My Rating: 1 out of 5 stars

Description:
This rinse has been making its rounds throughout the internet as a good natural way to remove build up and dandruff. The recipe I used was simple. It was a ½ cup of apple cider vinegar and a ½ cup of water. Your supposed to pour it throughout your hair while massaging it into your scalp.

Ingredients:
Apple cider vinegar and water

Review:
I've tried this twice and to be honest this didn’t do anything for me. I read a lot of good reviews and watched a lot of video of people who swear by this to get a clean scalp. My scalp was still just as oily as before I did the rinse.
I'm not really surprised since as a little girl my mom did a month-long experiment with rinsing my scalp with regular vinegar and nothing changed.
Also I'm not a fan of the vinegar smell lol

Bottom Line:

This has obviously worked for a lot of people, but definitely not for me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments