Latest Posts

Hairburst Hair Vitamins Review

By 9:53:00 PM , , , , ,

Price: $35
My Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Description:
Hairburst Vitamins for Hair Growth is uniquely formulated and packed with a premium mix of key essential hair growth ingredients including MSM, Biotin, Silica, Collagen, Vitamins (A, B's, C, D), BCAA's, and Folic and Pantothenic Acid's. Hairburst believes the key to gorgeous hair starts from within, and this supplement works from the inside out. Hairburst Vitamins for Hair Growth is a one months supply supplement to grow longer and stronger hair, increase hair strength and improve hair elasticity.

Supplement Facts:
Note: Supplement facts not provided on the website. This is a screenshot from a third party retailer. Click to enlarge.



Review:
After a month of taking Hairburst, I can say it kind of works but it didn’t really make a difference in the rate that my hair was growing. My hair usually grows about ½ an inch every month and the rate was ¼ an inch more while taking Hairburst.

My results could be due to the fact that I have a hard time swallowing pills and most days I couldn't actually take both pills.

On the average day I was only able to take one pill, and I had my days where I didn't take the pills at all due to the size and the smell.

Bottom Line:

Probably effective but the pills are hard to take so it wasn't very effective for me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments