Latest Posts

Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo Review

By 1:00:00 PM , , , , , , ,

Price: $9-$11
My Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Description:
SheaMoisture's Coconut & Hibiscus sulfate-free shampoo for thick, curly hair gently cleanses and detangles hair. This special blend of nourishing Silk Protein, hydrating Coconut and Neem Oils helps restore moisture, body and shine for bouncy, healthy curls.

Ingredients:
Deionized Water, Dacyl Glucoside (Coconut Oil), Cocos Nucifera(Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vitamin E, Melia Azadirachta (Need ) Seed Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Coconut Oil),Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Rosemary Extracts, Silk Protein, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Guar Gum, Stearic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract *Certified Organic Ingredients.

Review:
I don't know when I will learn my lesson that my hair and scalp love 2 different kinds of product. My hair loves this shampoo but my scalp hates it. Since shampooing is mainly for the scalp, I guess my scalp's opinion wins out.

My hair strands feel clean and not stripped. However, this shampoo doesn't clean my scalp very well. After 2 applications it still feels oily/waxy. I ended up just using my usual shampoo, making this product pretty useless for me.
 Other reviews of this product are stellar but I have to assume they have a scalp that needs moisture.

Bottom Line:

Useless shampoo for me but probably ideal for those with a drier scalp.

You Might Also Like

0 comments