Latest Posts

Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1 Review

By 3:00:00 PM , , , , , ,

Price: $5.99
My Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Description:
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1 features special moisturizing and activating ingredients to help solve all hair problems associated with curly looks, braids and natural hair styles.

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, PEG-75 Lanolin, Cetyl Alcohol, Strealknium Chloride Polysobate-60, Triethanoolmaine and others

Review:
Other people say this is really their miracle worker but not in my case. This is a decent product but it's not something I can use as my primary moisturizer since the consistency is thin and it doesn't spread well in my hair. I like to use it for just for a touch of moisture or to refresh my hair. In my case it's one step up from spraying water and oil on my hair before leaving the house.

The instructions say this is supposed to be something you spray in your hair but don't do it. It's almost like pumping lotion on your hair; it'll come out in little globs. It's better to pump it in the palm of your hand and apply it that way.

According to other reviews, it seems to work well for those with looser curls.
The online price for this item is a lot higher so it's definitely better to take a trip to the beauty supply store to see if they have it.

Bottom Line:

Miracle worker for looser curls but coarser hair textures aren't missing out on much.


You Might Also Like

0 comments