Latest Posts

SugarBearHair Gummy Bear Hair Vitamins Review

By 8:54:00 PM , , , , , , ,


Price: $30
My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Description:
SugarBearHair vitamins are soft and delicious chewy hair vitamins! They are vegetarian, cruelty-free, and made in the U.S.A. They're flavored with natural berries for a sweet taste you can enjoy!
Formulated with essential hair-friendly vitamins like biotin, folic acid, and Vitamin D, it nourishes your hair from the roots to improve strength, elasticity, length, and shine.
Just chew and swallow 2 gummy bears a day to get all the nutrients needed to meet your hair goals! Unlike the conventional large, gross vitamins, our gummies are easy to take and are gentle on your stomach.
Our vitamins do not contain hormones so it will not affect your facial or body hair.
No gelatin. No dairy. No side effects.

Review:
SugarBearHair is a new hair vitamin that I've been trying out since I have a hard time swallowing pills. Because of that, trying Hairfinity and Hairburst didn't work out for me, so when I heard of these chewable gummy bear hair vitamins I knew I had to try it.

The vitamins taste really good and I haven't missed a day of taking them yet. I wish the company sold just the gummies as a candy (without the nutrients inside) so I could just eat them all. But I control myself and just chew the recommended 2 gummies per day lol

Another cool thing about SugarBearHair vitamins are that they're vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and cruelty-free. However, for those who are allergic to nuts, they do contain tree nut oil.
Since I started taking them 2 months ago my hair has been growing about an inch every month, which is double the normal rate for my hair! I will continue to take these vitamins because they really do work. SugarBearHair has officially become a holy grail product for me.

Bottom Line:

Great chewable and vegetarian hair vitamins that have helped my hair grow twice as fast.


You Might Also Like

0 comments