Latest Posts

Aussie Moist Conditioner Review

By 10:22:00 PM , , , , , ,

Price: $3-$4
My Rating: 4 of out 5 stars

Description:
Give your thirsty hair a moist makeover. Made with Australian Aloe and Jojoba Oil, this moisturizing conditioner maximizes hydration to soften your silky mane.

Ingredients:
Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice

Review:
This is my go-to conditioner when I'm out of conditioner and low on money. It provides good slip for detangling and does an alright job of moisturizing my hair.
I just try not to use it too often since it does have silicones, but apparently it's not the worst of the silicones.

Bottom Line:

Not my staple but a great conditioner for those on a budget.

You Might Also Like

0 comments